Thursday, June 12, 2008

Where is the Blog?

You may be wondering why The Blog has been cy-lent of late; in fact, you are probably cautiously hopeful that the cy-lence will continue. But I am slowly getting back in the flow. I have been having bad migraine headaches of late and my doctor thinks it may be a pain in the neck (I know that is quite ironic since I am usually the pain in the neck). So she put me on these muscle relaxants. Unfortunately it seems to have also relaxed my mind ridding me of my manic writing spells. But slowly and surely, I will get my mojo back. I also noticed when I went to the gym yesterday that weight levels I previously were able to do easily now were suddenly a struggle. I guess muscle relaxants may make it more difficult, but I wonder if it secretly will be a plus since you have to expend more effort to do that weight. I will keep you posted. The good news is that with this medicine I am truly out like a light when I go to sleep at night. Alas, this may preclude my 2 am channel surfing and further limit Blog subjects.

No comments: