Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bi-coastal Polo

I was checking out pictures The Golden Fox had posted to her Facebook page and I saw one of her at a polo match.  This was such a coincidence as the gang from Gossip Girl were at a polo match on the Monday episode.  Their match was in Greenwich, and I presume GF’s one was in Spokane.  GF was dressed to the nines with a poofy hat to boot.  She was wearing all black which I did not realize was a polo match color, but maybe there was a memorial service for a fallen polo player after the match (or she only had one poofy hat which was black).  The Gossip Girl episode had Serena ride off into the woods with one of the polo ponies and then this guy followed her on another pony and then presumably they hooked up in the forest (while the ponies patiently waited).  I think that is more of an East Coast Gossip Girl thing; I doubt that happens out West.

No comments: