Friday, October 17, 2008

Say It Ain't So!!!

Our ace Tidbits staff (for those new to the Blog, Tidbits is the successor to Curling Today, the tabloid arm of the Blog. CT was renamed due to IP reasons. Congrats to Beautiful Disaster who won the naming contest) has heard that the talk in Hollywood (Tidbits has no actual staff in Hollywood so it relies on news from other tabloids; essentially it is a reseller of tabloid news) is that David Duchovny’s marriage to the luscious Tea Leoni did not break up due to his sex addiction (you might as well face it you’re addicted to love) but because Tea was dabbling with the Billy Bob. This has not been confirmed and no sightings of amulets with BB’s blood have appeared around Tea’s neck, but no gossip around Hollywood can ever be random. This continues the strange fascination of Hollywood starlets with the Bob (Dern, Jolie), and all I can ask is why? Women readers, are you attracted to the Bob? If so, why? And you mean to tell me that I have been wasting my money on skin products to make me look like a dashing metrosexual when all I need to do is look like a scraggly bum like the Bob?





No comments: