Thursday, October 9, 2008

Things Not to Do in the Garage of your Office Building

I was cruising in the lower garage of the ACME building and I see a very cute blonde from afar strutting to the elevator. As I get closer, I realize to my horror it is a co-worker. I immediately get that look on my face that Macaulay Culkin had in Home Alone I, II and III.

So I do apologize to my co-worker for “checking her out” even though she was blissfully unaware of the fact (she is blonde after all; just kidding; actually she is extremely bright). And I vow to never check out a co-worker again, particularly since this blog has no umbrella insurance. I will restrict my gawking to the Channel 9 studio, and my gym, and I-25, and church (just kidding II), and Earls, and Coyote Ugly, and Red Rocks, the Fillmore, the Gothic, Zengo, DIA, Invesco, Red Robin . . .

No comments: