Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ABDC

The arrival of a new season of America’s Best Dance Crew (“ABDC”) is always bittersweet for me.  While I am thrilled to see America’s best crews display their talents, it also reminds me of the frustration I have experienced in organizing a dance crew at ACME.  Unfortunately my talents are wasted on this motley crew of dancers who disdain practice and whose idea of technique is doing the “Lawn Mower.”  This must have been how P. Diddy felt when he tried to train dancers for his tours.  There is a glimmer of hope, however.  Ironically, the tragic death of the Gloved One has freed up his stable of dancers plus there is an excellent farm system of dancers living in the Jackson mansion including those who may or may not be saplings from the MJ tree and other Jackson kin including Jermajesty Jackson.  And as more possible spawn of MJ are discovered the greater the pool of talent.  If I successfully recruit even half of these elite dancers I will be able to unveil my newest performance piece in the Castle Rock Kitchen.  Yes, I am going to recreate the infamous Pepsi commercial in which MJ’s hair looked like a bonfire.  Stay tuned.

No comments: