Monday, December 7, 2009

A Second Cup and a Second Chance

I am all about second chances so I decided to afford Perky Cups a second chance.  I did not anticipate offering it a second chance but I happened to be judging a debate tournament at a high school that was about 500 yards away from the strip mall housing Perky Cups so I decided to stop by.

What a difference in service this time around.  I was greeted when I walked in, and both the barista and cashier were friendly (and, of course, decked out in their bikini tops even though the temperature was in the teens).  And while I was a bit concerned when the barista told the cashier she had never made a cappuccino before (which was my order), and even though the cashier gave me the wrong pastry from the pastry case, all worked out well as the cappuccino was very good (apparently they use Peaberry coffee).  There was only other customer other than myself so if you are interested in giving Perky Cups a chance, you should head there soon.

No comments: