Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Obama Makes VP Pick

Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL), the presumptive Democratic Party nominee for President, has finally revealed his Vice Presidential choice. Making a surprise appearance on The Oprah Show, he stunned the audience and Oprah by getting on one knee and asking Oprah, “Will you be my VP?” Oprah quickly recovered from the shock, and said “Yes, yes!!!” She then said you had me at “Will,” “you complete my resume,” “I just can’t quit you, Hussein” and “I held out on Steadman for you.” Michelle Obama, initially fearing that her hubby was going all FLDS on her, quickly brightened up at the thought of a threesome. Oprah’s buddy, Gail, quickly piped in, “I know what you are thinking girl, and get it out of your mind; there is no “Three” in “Foursome”). Sen. Obama lauded Oprah’s Book Club choices and her ability to brush off any crisis as the basis of his selection.

No comments: