Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Love Money



Imagine the crushing disappointment of not being chose then soul mate for life (or for a week) for Flavor Flav or New York? Well never say that MTV is not the media conglomerate that cares. Their show “I Love Money” invites the losers (and I mean that literally) on the Flavor of Love and I Love New York competitions a chance to compete for $250,000. I know that can never make up for the irreparable loss of the opportunity for conjugal relations with Flav or New York. With the election season and new tv season I have not been following this nearly as much as I should but I can tell you The Entertainer is still in it.


I also lament the fact that I did not get a chance to join “I Want to Work for Diddy” where you can compete for a chance to be Diddy’s personal assistant. The first challenge was completing 30 tasks in Manhattan in 24 hours. Apparently Diddy never sleeps so his assistants are not allowed to sleep either. And at times he may give you a list of 100 things to do and he has a photographic memory so you cannot mess up. No wonder VH1/MTV devotes so many shows to him.


No comments: