Monday, September 29, 2008

On Sex Tapes, Snakes and Barney




Hard to believe that Britney’s paparazzi ex is peddling a sex tape. What is it about celebrities and sex tapes? Can’t they use their camcorders to film sights like the Grand Canyon like normal people do? Certain celebs get “caught on tape” so many times that you wonder if this is a plank, and a desperate one at that, in their publicity campaign. I wonder if Lynne Spears addresses her daughter’s proclivity for sex tapes in her book on parenting?

Barney turns 20 this year (you never thought you would have that type of segue, right?). Unfortunately for me, I have been a captive audience for many of those 20 years, first with my nieces and nephews and now my son. Plain and simple – Barney is irritating and honestly I do not know what he teaches kids other than being happy that dinosaurs are extinct.

Finally, apparently the new massage trend is a snake massage. The massage consists of placing a variety of snakes on your body. The larger snakes provide more of a deep tissue massage; the smaller ones a more fingerlike massage. I know you will all be racing out to try this; remember do not try this at home because you need nonvenomous snakes. Consider yourselves forewarned.

No comments: