Monday, September 1, 2008

xoxo

What an exciting night on tv and your ace Curling Today reporter watched it all (ok most of it). First, Gossip Girl returns. And for the moment Dan and Serena are back together – yes, CT is a hopeless romantic. But the bigger story was “The White Party” – the annual party held in the Hamptons where people have the last opportunity to wear white for the year. Yes, Labor Day is here, so put the white in the closet (there are no extensions due to the impact of global warming). And remember orange is the new red.

Then it was the return of “One Tree Hill” – a show I solely watch because it makes me think of Lone Tree. Actually just the title does. Tomorrow brings the return of one of my fave shows ever – 90210. Yes, the Tivo is all set and ready to go.

I am leaving out the biggest news for those who like to watch a certain show on NBC on Monday nights, but I won’t spill the news in case you tivoed it. Unfortunately I missed “Prison Break.” I need to do a better job keeping up with the TV Guide. Now I am watching “Exiled” a show in which MTV sends the most prima donna-eque of its My Super Sweet Sixteen participants to non-luxurious areas like Africa and Thailand.

Thank goodness for the reurn of Fall TV!

No comments: