Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Tiara

Today was a very special day for me. One of the ACME interns, To Be Determined (that is her interim name because the selection of her alias will likely make the 2008 Presidential campaign seem like a fleeting moment), presented me with my very own handmade tiara. My inner princess marveled at the craftsmanship which reflected proudly on the Cherry Creek School District Arts and Crafts curriculum. I will treasure my tiara/wristband for as long as the Scotch tape holds the paper together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's magnificent about your tiara is that it can be worn or thrown and used as a weapon (like Wonder Woman's tiara or Sailor Moon's tiara) to give your co-workers some really brutal paper cuts. Which leads me to believe there should be a pageant segment judging all the darlings on their ability to wage tiara warfare. Ms. USA would have some fierce Jiu-jitsu moves from the ground, no doubt.