Friday, July 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

There are some who may contend that all my thoughts are random . . .

1. I have discovered another person who voluntarily entered Amish territory – Friend of To Be Determined (hereinafter referred to as “FOTBD”). Apparently after Harrison Ford solved the case in Witness he remained with the Amish and started a non-denominational school there. FOTBD attended that school and became one of the foremost scholars on George Lucas movies.

2. I am contemplating taking an exotic weekend trip on a whim – to Castle Rock. I wonder if I can find a private helicopter that will land right on the rock itself.

3. On this week’s “Brooke Knows Best” – Brooke’s mother (hereinafter referred to as “The Estranged Mrs. Hulk”) makes her first visit to Brooke’s pad in South Beach. Brooke impresses The Estranged Mrs. Hulk by telling her the water in the hot tub changes colors. The Estranged Mrs. Hulk discovers a condom in the hot tub. She is no longer impressed. [I am not making this up.]

4. Golden Fox (her alias was selected in the Blog’s first, and perhaps last, Naming Rights to Alias contest) is attempting to make GV the next LoDo. She needs to convince Brooke and the other Hogans to move to GV.

5. One of my other fantasy careers is to be a tv writer/producer. My first project – The Creek – featuring a much inferior creek to Dawson’s one. The show will center around two viola players competing to be the Prom Queen. One has carpal tunnel syndrome; the other suffers headaches from being hit in the head with a field hockey stick. In addition to the high school, the kids hang out at the Panera and/or the middle of the Whole Foods parking lot. One episode will be shot live and deal with the profound implications of the Panera running out of croissants.

6. I hope Serena Mesopotamia, oops, I mean Serena Algeria brings back some moonshine from her vacation in Arkansas. Heck, I hope she brings back an entire still. The only moonshine you can get around in these parts is in Brighton, and let me just tell you those people in Wyoming don’t know how to make moonshine.

No comments: